The Eternal Second Photography
110 Wattletree Rd
Hurstbridge VIC 3099
ABN 61 907 518 721
This document is intended to outline the Terms, Conditions and procedures used by The Eternal Second Photography.
1. Delivery Date. The Eternal Second Photography agrees to deliver the Work within 90 days after the job session.
2. Grant of Rights. Upon receipt of full payment, Photographer grants to the Client the following rights in the Work:
All images are copyrighted by Lauren Sandford of The Eternal Second Photography. It is illegal to scan, copy or reproduce the photographer’s work in any manner or medium and is punishable by law. As an artist, Lauren Sandford has complete control over the final look of images and scanned or manipulated images damage her reputation as a photographer by distorting and devaluing image quality. While the Eternal Second Photography provides digital negatives of images to the client, only personal printing rights are transferred to the client. The images or files may not be duplicated to give to another person or given for use in competitions, commercial activities or reproductions. Thank you for respecting Lauren Sandford by choosing not to reproduce or manipulate images.
3. Fee. Client agrees to pay a $149 session fee prior to photography session. This guarantees the right to offer the date and time to another client until the session fee payment is received. Session fees will not be refunded if the session is cancelled less than 48 hours before your session time, your booking date can be rescheduled. Session fees will only be refunded request will only be applicable due to unforeseen circumstances or medical emergency or if the photographer cancels the session due to unforeseen circumstances. Bookings made with a complimentary voucher will not honoured if the session is cancelled without 24 hours noticed.
4. Alteration. Client shall not make or permit any alterations, whether by adding or removing material from the Work, without the permission of the Photographer.
5. Gift Voucher. Clients can redeem one gift voucher, per family, per year. Any offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods.
6. Payment. Client agrees to pay the Photographer within thirty days of the date of Photographer’s billing, which shall be dated as of the date of ordering of the Work. Photographs/printed artwork and digital files will be received once full payment has been finalised.
7. Loss, Theft, or Damage. The ownership of the Work shall remain with the Photographer. Client agrees to assume full responsibility and be strictly liable as an insurer for loss, theft, or damage to the Work from the time of shipment from the Photographer to the Client.
8. Privacy. We respect your privacy and personal information is not shared with any other third party or organisation.
9. Sessions. No photographs will be allowed to be taken at the session with mobile phones or digital devices.
10. Promotions. Promotional offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promotional sessional e.g. Christmas Mini Sessions are non-refundable but can be transferred to another person.
11. Releases. The photographer is not liable should the client contract any virus due to their time in the studio or contact with the photographer. All requirements set by the Australian Government in regards to sanitising and social distancing will be adhered to where possible. Parents agree to have their baby handled by the photographer.